03 August 2011

Hustle (8-3-11)

It's Wednesday again! Without further ado, here's the story, and don't forget to check out the other fantabulous flashers:

*LANGUAGE/VIOLENCE*


Hustle and bustle, bustle and hustle. Never stop moving in the battle to leap forward in this crazy world.

She watches as the people rush by, carefully selecting her next playmate. Innocent brown eyes and dimples make her a vulnerable target, and the rotten men leap towards her on any normal day, eager to taste of her milky white skin.

Unfortunately, they never get quite so far.

A man catches her eye as she sits on the park bench. He’s tall and handsome in his sharp business suit, chatting into his cell phone and eyeing her down with a voracious hunger. He can’t match her, though. She throws him a shy smile and walks away slowly, making sure he’s following her in the burgeoning dusk.

Like a lost puppy, he is.

“Hey,” he says, jogging up beside her. She slows her pace to let him catch up. “Are you walking alone?”

“Yeah,” she replies with a soft voice, tucking hair behind her ear.

“Can I walk with you?” She nods and he falls into step beside her as the last of the sunlight dips behind the horizon. “What’s your name?”

“That’s inconsequential.” He stops walking suddenly, in exactly the right spot in front of her dark alley. She shoves him into the shadows, and he lurches backwards a few steps. “What I want to know is, will you love me?”

“Wait – What?” His fear is palatable in the air, and she licks her lips on the salty sweet aroma.

“After you rape me, will you love me?”

“I’m not – I would never…I wasn’t going to rape you.” He throws his hands up in defense, letting a nervous chuckle escape him as he gauges his exits. She’s limited them to one. Straight through her.

“Oh, but you would.” She smiles in the darkness, her teeth elongating from her gums into daggers. “And then you would leave me to rot in the corner like the rest.”

“You’ve got it all wrong,” he says, backing away from her as she advanced.

“Why won’t you love me? Am I not pretty enough?”

His hands shake as he tries to bat her away. “You’re crazy.”

“Love me.” She grabs his shirt and drags him closer, letting her tooth graze his cheek and draw sweet blood.

“I don’t want to. I won’t.”

“Yes, you will.”

He lunges forward, trying to jet past her, but she catches his ankle and rips through his Achilles tendon. Blood sprays across the alley, and he gives a strangled cry of pain as she pulls him towards her.

“Where are you going, my love?” she whispers.

He says nothing, but just sobs under her hands as she snakes her way up his legs. “What are you going to do to me?”

“I’ll make you love me.”

“You can’t do that.”

She chuckles, relishing in his trembling body. “Sure I can.” He tries to scream as her fangs rip through his abdomen, but only a strangled gurgle comes out. The sweet essence of his blood gushes into her mouth, and she can barely contain her excitement at the sound of his beating heart just beyond the tender skin.

“You know what they say. The best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.”

~End~

The other flashers:


Chris Quinton (m/m)

Victoria Blisse (m/f)

Lily Sawyer (m/m)



No comments: