17 December 2011

Special Guest: Lila Munro!

Welcome back, and happy Saturday! Today's guest is Lila Munro. Enjoy!


Lila’s Top Ten…Sexy Foods….

Thanks, Lindsay for having me over today! I thought I’d share a bit about me today rather than bore everyone with one of my lessons in writing. J Sexy foods anyone?

My idea of a sexy thing doesn’t necessarily embody what most would consider sexy…you know dark and lush and completely sinful. My list does involve a few standards, but I think you’ll be surprised what else I find decadent…tasty…sexy.

Before I get started, I’ll tell you a bit about how I came up with my list. Several months ago I was asked what I thought was the sexiest room in the house other than the bedroom. Without a second’s pause I immediately replied, “The kitchen.” Why you might ask? Because to me it’s the heart of the home where nurturing takes place…and that’s sexy. It’s also sensual, and if I might say it lends to a completely submissive frame of mind in and of that is where you can care for someone, give yourself up to them in a pleasing way, in a non-sexual way. I love to cook and when I know I’ve pleased my husband by feeding him something that satisfied him on not just a purely nutritional level…that makes me a very happy woman…

So here goes…Lila’s top ten sexy foods…

Number ten: Fondue. Yes you read that correctly. What’s more fun than gooey cheese or drippy chocolate that you can feed each other?

Number nine: Cheesecake. Need I say more? I mean come on…it’s lush and decadent and feels so good on the tongue…yum!

Number eight: Oysters. I live on the east coast…yes, it is true what they say. I’ve never been disappointed yet after one or a dozen.

Number seven: Strawberries. What’s not to love? Sweet, juicy goodness on a stem that can be rubbed across…

Number six: Chocolate. Yes, a standard, but this stuff is just pure sin in any form. Would you not agree?

Number five: French fries. J I can hear you all right now…What? Okay, this one comes from a friend who tells me one of the most romantic moments with her husband involved French fries…I believe her. J

Number four: Pasta, specifically spaghetti and meatballs. Why? Because of Lady and the Tramp, that’s why…and that’s my husband’s and my movie…I know a hopeless romantic.

Number three: Comfort food. See I told you I was outside the box. What says love more than a plate of fried chicken, mashed and gravy, and a big fluffy biscuit? I think it’s a sexy way to feed my man after a hard day’s work and it keeps up his strength for other things…

Number two: Pizza. When I first met my husband I was working horrendous hours and he was an instructor. Dinner time was not a joy and sometimes didn’t exist. It was the sexiest thing for him to bring home a pizza and feed me…see this erotic nourishing runs both ways. J

And, the number one sexy food for me: Wedding cake. There is nothing sexier than sharing that first piece as man and wife…sometimes I buy a cute little cake just because I can and have it with my husband along with a glass of bubbly—also sexy by the way…

Lila Munro pens contemporary erotic romance and currently resides on the coast of North Carolina. She is a military wife and takes much of her inspiration for her heroes from the marines she’s lived around for the past fifteen years. Coining the term realmantica, she strives to produce quality romance in a realistic setting. When she’s not writing, she enjoys reading everything she can get her hands on, trips to the museum and aquarium, taking field research trips, and soaking up the sun on the nearby beaches. Her works include The Executive Officer’s Wife, Bound By Trust, Destiny’s Fire, A Slower Lower Love, A Slower Lower Life, Salvation, Force Recon: Beacon Bayou, Force Recon: Somalia, True Identity and Identity Crisis. 

Currently she’s working on sequels to several series to be released throughout 2011-2012. She’s a member in good standing with the RWA and Passionate Ink. Ms. Munro is also the Vice President of Business Affairs at Rebel Ink Press. She loves to hear from her readers and can be contacted via her website http://lilamunro.weebly.com , or through Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Lila_Munro  You can also contact her via email at lilasromance@gmail.com   For more information about Rebel Ink Press please visit their website at www.rebelinkpress.com

My latest release is Three for Keeps. It debuted through Rebel Ink Press November 17…

Zoey Matthews is in love. She’s been in love since the day she was dropped off by a social worker at yet another foster home on a back country road miles from nowhere, Missouri. At age ten, she met the men of her dreams. Over the course of sixteen years, Dane Cardwell, Jack Devereux and Ryan Wilkins fell in love with her, too. They’ve each told her they love her, they’ve shown her and each man has gone so far as to ask her to marry him. But what they don’t know is Zoey loves them all.

Her game of kiss and not tell all comes crashing down around her the night of her graduation from veterinary school and Zoey runs for the mountains. Of Colorado. Hoping to outrun her obsession with three men and forget them all together, she stays gone for ten years. But the wound has never healed. In fact, it's done nothing but fester. Needing to clear the air, Zoey agrees to spend a few days back home with the boys never imagining it would turn into a week filled with comparison sex as Dane, Jack and Ryan each try to get Zoey to choose between them and their varied tastes.

When she finally tells the truth, a truth only one of them has known all along, Zoey fears the foursome will never be able to make a sharing relationship work. After all, aren't there just too many personalities and desires to sort through? Add in the kink factor and things get really complicated. Zoey’s not convinced the truth has any merit, but there's one thing she knows for sure…this time she's playing for keeps.

Please enjoy an excerpt:

“Dane, wait. Stay with me? Hold me? At least until I fall asleep?”

Showing had to start immediately. She had less than a week to prove to these three that they could make this work and they could all live together in some sort of harmony if they were just willing to try.

“Zoey, are you sure about that? We’re not kids anymore. If things get out of hand, I don’t think I can stop it.”

“What if I told you I don’t want you to try?” she asked, twisting the sheet into a tight ball.

“Jack and Ryan are downstairs. What do you think they’d think about this?” Dane looked at her seriously.

“Isn’t this weekend just as much about clearing the air as it is about the hope you all hold that I’ll finally pick one of you? If that’s what you expect then I expect to get to test drive the goods before I buy. And I want to test drive as many times as I feel like and any way I feel like. Even if it means one on one, side by side, comparisons.” Zoey held her breath and waited for Dane to collect her things and cart her happy ass back to Springfield.

“Let me see if I have this straight. You think we have you here to force you to finally choose…” 

“Don’t you? Jack kissed me already and I almost let Ryan bend me over the bathroom counter and fuck me silly.” Zoey let the thought sink in. “Hasn’t that always been the issue, Dane? You all need me to decide?”

“Define any way you feel like and one on one comparison.” Dane’s eyes had gone from dark to jet black and his pupils were huge.

“I mean I have needs. Things I’ve discovered I like. Dark things, Dane. I think you have those needs as well. Tell me you wouldn’t like to lash me to this wrought iron bed spread eagle and make me come until I begged for mercy. Have you ever laid awake at night and thought about bending me over and spanking me until my ass was as pink as the flowers on that chair over there? I have.” Zoey watched as Dane’s breathing sped up and his nostrils flared. “Know what else? In my fantasies Ryan and Jack help. Sometimes they take turns watching while the other one fucks my mouth while you take me from behind. Now are you disappointed, Dane?”

“Hell no, Zoey. Get up,” he rasped out and stood.

“Why?”

“Because we’re going downstairs to tell the others what you’ve decided. Then I’m bringing you back up here to fuck you seven ways to Sunday. In my room, not this frilly little princess room we thought you needed. And I'm starting with that filthy little mouth of yours,” Dane explained as he walked to her side of the bed and grabbed her wrist, helping her stand. “Oh, believe me, Zoey Christine Matthews, I’ll give you exactly what you want and more.”

I hope so.

Zoey followed Dane down the stairs naked as the day she was born with her head held high. Ryan was sprawled out across the couch with a Michelob in his hand and a scowl on his face. Jack was absent.

“Where the hell’s Jack?” Dane spat as Ryan bolted upright at the sight of Zoey in all her glory.

“The kitchen. What’d she do, let you get to third base then bail?” Ryan snipped.

“No, she didn’t. Jack! Get your ass in here!” Dane yelled all the while still hanging on to Zoey’s wrist.

“Dane…”

“Did I give you permission to speak?” he growled and shot her a look unlike any she’d ever seen from the men she’d experimented with.

“No,” she squeaked.

“Then don’t.”

Zoey nodded and averted her eyes.

“What?” Jack asked, strolling into the room with a sandwich in hand and a huge bite in his mouth. When he saw Zoey he choked and wheezed then coughed twice. “What the hell?” He managed before coughing again.

“Zoey’s under the impression we’ve invited her here to make her choose between us,” Dane bellowed. “Her conditions to this are apparently that we fuck her senseless until she makes her decision. Am I getting this right, sweetheart?”

Zoey nodded and never looked up.

“So, in light of this recent development, I’m first. Although she told me she’ll take us all at once and in fact, she's had fantasies about it. Am I still on track here, Zoey?” Dane demanded.

Again she nodded.

“Zoey, sugar, are you sure about this?” Jack wheezed.

“Answer him,” Dane said.

“Yes. Perfectly sure. I know what I’m doing, Jack. Just as long as you all can live with my decision once it’s made.”

“Well, can we live with it?” Dane asked.

The room was so quiet for a few seconds Zoey swore she actually heard the men’s pulses pounding.

“I can,” Ryan finally said with quiet resolve. “Jack?”

“Yeah, I can live with whatever she decides.”

“Good, we’re all in agreement then. Now, does anyone have an issue with any of this before I take her upstairs and take her sweet ass to task?” Dane asked.

“Not as long as it’s what she really wants,” Jack said flatly.

“Zoey?” Dane said

“It’s what I really want.”

“Ryan, any objections?”

“Nope.”

With them all in agreement, Dane almost flew back up the stairs with Zoey in tow.

2 comments:

Mike Woody said...

Great post, it made me hungry and I suddenly feel the urge for some food too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike!
Thank you and mission accomplished...:)