25 February 2012

Blog Hop: Love Again

Welcome to Saturday, folks! Since I missed this one on Monday, I'm going to give Tamaria Soana the whole weekend to herself. She's another fabulous author from the Love Again anthology. Enjoy, and welcome to the blog, Tamaria!


Please tell the readers a little about yourself:

I'm forty years old, live in Western New York, been married for twelve years,we have two daughters three and seven. I'm just a stay-at-home mom with a very active imagination. For as long as I can remember I've loved to read and would imagine scenes and stories in my head.


How about your latest release?

Love, Again is a Valentine's Day Authors Anthology.

Here is a short summary of my story Vows:

Addison Klein finally realizes how unfulfilled she is being marriage to Tyler. She is contemplating whether she should fight to keep her family together or walk away from her marriage.  The death of her best Peyton, cause her to sit back and rethink her life. After a fight with Tyler, and a scary episode at work Addison knows she needs to finally decide her future. Just when she thinks she is all alone in making this life altering decision, she gets a little guidance from her guardian angel. Addison comes to terms with the fact that she needs to deal with her past before you can move on and focus on the future. With the help of her therapist Addison rediscover herself and realizes that the vows she said on her wedding day meant something to her... for as long as we both shall live. Wanting to be a better example to her two little girls, she makes a decision that will change their lives forever when she sets out to seduce her husband.


What was your primary inspiration for this book?

I wanted to tell a story about a woman who has lost her way both in her life and her marriage. Just when she is about to call it quits a tragic event happens and changes things. Sometimes we have to go on a journey and discover ourselves before we can change anything in our lives.

I've always been drawn to angels, so the idea of writing a guardian angel fascinated me. As much as I love Addison, Peyton stole my heart as I wrote Vows.


Do you have any muses?

No, I really just let my characters take over and lead me through their story.

Do you control your characters or do they flog you into shape?

I wish I had control of them, but sadly they own me.

When you write, is there a special routine you follow?

As a stay-at-home mom of a three year old, it's sometimes hard to get in the groove.  I write in spurts mostly. At night or weekends when my husband is home, I love to go into the rec-room where I have an office area and put headphones on and get lost in my characters.

If you could be one animal, person, or at a place for a day what/who/where would it be?

LOL...wow. I guess an eagle. They seem to be smart birds, and to be able to soar in the sky and be free would be amazing.

Five random facts about you:

I'm a very upbeat, positive person.
I love to scrap-book and cook.
I love old shows and watch the re-runs of Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, and The King of Queens over and over again.
I love Raman Noddles! They aren't just for college kids!
Oh, and yes I'm one of those crazy Twilight people!


Are you working on any new releases later this year?

Obsession my debut romance/suspense novella is releasing March 19th 


Anything else you’d like to say?

I would like to thank you for hosting me on your blog.

Contact info (Facebook, Twitter, website, blog):




And a Flash Fiction!

Here we go. I have no idea where this little story came from.

Luann is outside in the barn looking through the drawers of her husband, Kent's, work bench for a hammer, when she hears a screeching sound from behind her. Luann jumps and on instinct, grabs a gun off of the rack that hangs over the workbench. She turns slowly to find that it is only two huge rats fighting in the corner. She lets out the breath she is holding as she remembers hearing on the news that the town is overrun with rats. She hates any kind of furry little creatures, especially if they are in her barn. She holds the gun out and aims at the first little pest and pulls the trigger. Without hesitating, she cocks the gun and aims at the one running away and pulls the trigger again.

Luann drops the gun and wipes the sweat from her forehead. She looks at the two dead bodies and sighs. She grabs a shovel, disposes of the bodies, cleans up with some bleach, and places the gun back on the rack. She finally finds the hammer she was looking for and heads back toward the house. Luann smiles, feeling pretty proud of herself. She can’t wait for Kent to come home so she can share what happened. She places the hammer down on the counter forgetting why she even needed it, grabs a beer, walks onto the deck and sits down in her favorite chair, looking out over the ranch. “There is nothing better than country living,” she whispers into the cool air before she takes a swig of the beer.

1 comment:

Tamaria Soana said...

Thank for hosting me on your blog.