22 February 2012

Blog Hop: Sabrina Luna

Welcome back to another fantastic day! It's Wednesday, which is typically reserved for flash fiction, but today I'm hosting Sabrina Luna whose work is featured in the Love Again anthology. Enjoy!


Please tell the readers a little about yourself: 

My name’s Sabrina Luna and I currently live in Charlotte, North Carolina.  When I’m not busy writing or doing other work, I enjoy meeting up with my “geek” friends for movies & munchies, haunting bookstores and creating art.

How about your latest release?

It’s titled “Crazy for You” and will be appearing in Ruby Lioness Press’ anthology “Love Again”. 

What was your primary inspiration for this book?

I wrote this story because I love the whole premise of a couple finding love again months after a wild, impulsive weekend together.  

Do you have any muses?

For the story, I was envisioning a handsome, yet somewhat ordinary guy who knows what he wants, but needs some encouragement from his younger sister and a gal who is trying to ‘be good’ and stick to a decision she made when she was a teenager.  Luckily, his stepsister’s wedding brings them back together once again.

Do you control your characters or do they flog you into shape?

Oh, I never try to control my character, but, if the inspiration is right, then the story seems to just flow –and I love when that happens!

When you write, is there a special routine you follow?

I usually start off with a title and a basic idea, and then I briefly outline scenes to guide me along.  Once in a while, the story may take a detour, but usually it will flow pretty smooth until the end.

If you could be one animal, person, or at a place for a day what/who/where would it be?

Oh, I’d time travel back to Christmas holidays in the early 1980s and be with my family.  My parents, grandmother and uncle have all passed on now, but I’ve love to re-visit those happy times once more.

Five random facts about you:

1.) I love coffee!

2.) I’m a professional psychic reader of Tarot & oracle cards and a Kosmic Astrologer.

3.)  I’m a geeky fan of The Big Bang Theory!

4.)  I enjoy creating mixed media art on recycled materials such as cereal boxes.

5.)  I’m an optimist –the glass is always half-full!

Are you working on any new releases later this year?

I’m working on re-releasing several of my out-of-print titles via ebooks and getting ideas on some new writing projects.  So, keep your fingers crossed for me!

Anything else you’d like to say?

I believe in doing what you love & loving what you do, so I’d like to thank all my readers for letting me tell you stories!   It’s one of the many things I love to do!  Thank you!  J 

Contact info (Facebook, Twitter, website, blog):

Website: http://www.sabrinaluna.com

No comments: